Latest News For: neddeadly
After having tried out Minecraft with Neddeadly (whom is extremely cynical about this game), I found it to actually be not too bad from a tournament player point of view. Besides Neddeadly logging into the game and appearing to be Hitler, it’s been eventful and unpredictable as seen in the latest two videos – We’re also thinking of trying out maps such as “the dropper” and other obstacle-based ones which don’t involve much thinking…
But when MoP hits, I won’t be playing this shit anymore – hah!
Hello fellow Ratslayers,
Today I have yet another question to pose to you. Recently, Braindeadly approached me about creating a new community specifically for ratslayers. It’ll be focused on gaming, from whatever game you’re coming from. Whether it’s World of Warcraft, Rift, GW2 or just about anything else, we’ll be catering for it. But, I want to get a general feel for the idea from the community. Do you think that the term RATSLAYERS should turn into a community?
Braindeadly has always been at the forefront of his fans, and he’s probably the only YouTube’r that goes out of his way to interact with fans on a daily basis. Whether it’s tweeting to individual users or answering messages on Facebook, he does it. He’s a community kinda guy, and that goes for all of us. I love it when a fan drops me an inbox message to my YouTube.
With that said, here’s some ideas that I had:
- Create a new site that’s based around the gaming community
- Forums specifically for WoW, GW2 and other popular MMORPG’s, including a place to hang out
- Guides and Advice for new YouTube Directors who want to become better at what they do
- A streaming section, where the community can advertise their streams for free. This will have some kind of points system allocated to it. The more active you are on the site, the higher up your stream appears on the online streams list
- A place to share your videos to get views, comments and feedback. We all need feedback.
That’s just a few of the ideas, but ofcourse, it’s going to be totally community related. So leave any potential ideas in the comments of what you would love to see and we’ll be thinking them over. As I said, we’re unsure yet as to whether we’ll be going ahead with it, we want to see the community’s reaction. ArenaJunkies is stale, dead and boring. We need something new, fragrant and exciting.